$105.00 - $110.00
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution. The Trail II pedals are available in three different spindle lengths, standard, +6mm, and +12mm. The longer spindle models are available in Intense Black.
With bold styling and reliable technology, iSSi Pedals are ready to get you up to speed with clipless pedals. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible (included) • 504g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Forged aluminum body * Chromoly spindle * Non-slip studs * Toe clip compatible * 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
Speedplay's Zero Chromolys are fantastic pedals for road cycling thanks to their low weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy dual-sided entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, or independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. They boast needle and cartridge bearings and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last.
Specialized City Pedals are a great addition to any bike.
Shimano Deore XT M8040 Flat Trail Pedals offer legendary performance and durability. - Superior grip for aggressive trail riding - Fore-aft concave - 10 pins on each side - Optimized platform size - 2 body size options (also means different Q-factor) - S/M: 100mm x 105mm, for 36-43 shoe - M/L: 110 x 115mm, for 43-48 shoe - 2 pin length options : long & short - Pedal System: Flat Pedal - Average Weight: S/M size 469 grams, M/L size 514 grams
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included
Get rad without getting broke. This Multi-Purpose Flat Pedal from Shimano has a wide platform and adjustable pin height to dial in the perfect amount of grip for your preference and riding conditions. - 3 different pin height settings to match different type of riding - 9 pins per platform - Highest setting is+5 mm higher than PD-MX80's pins - Weight: 533g
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
$54.99 - $59.00
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
• 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 • 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 • Mud shedding offset binding design • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
- Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 - Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution - Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- All aluminum cage and body pedal with pre-assembled strap system - Alternative to clipless pedals with easy in and out strap
Origin-8's Alloy Quill Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage.
Mavic's Zxellium SLR Pedals are super light with oversize platforms for awesome power transfer. They boast carbon bodies for lightness, chromoly axles for stiffness, replaceable plates to resist cleat wear and Mavic's iClic engagement with their carbon springs for a great feel getting in and out. These pedals can be run with no cleat float (fixed foot position) or up to 10 degrees of lateral foot float.
Mavic's Zxellium SLR Ti Pedals are their top-of-the-line road clipless pedals. They're ultra light and have oversize platforms for awesome power transfer. They boast carbon bodies and titanium axles for an amazing weight of only 155 grams. Plus, there are replaceable plates to resist cleat wear and Mavic's iClic engagement with their carbon springs for a great feel getting in and out. These pedals can be run with no cleat float (fixed foot position) or up to 10 degrees of lateral foot float.
The Blade Carbon is a product of lengthy research by LOOK engineers to optimize all the innovative concepts developed within the family of Blade pedals. The result is a pedal that is secure, stable, light, and powerful. Its design fully integrates the blade for unsurpassed aerodynamics. Fitted with a carbon body and blade, the Blade Carbon Chromoly features a chromoly axle that creates a pedal weighing only 110g and comes in three release tensions: 12, 16, and 20 Nm. Includes grey Kéo cleats + screws.
Page 1 of 2 Next page