Wellgo WPD-823 Clipless Mountain Pedals. - Includes 98A cleats, Shimano SM-51 compatible - Dual-spring release/entry tension adjustment - Four degrees of Rotation - 9/16"
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
VP's 69s are the perfect DH race, freeride, trail and BMX pedals. They are optimized for sticky shoes with 6 pins (VP's tallest and sharpest) per side on concave platforms that also grip your soles. These trick pedals boast extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies, tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for long life. The bodies are built to withstand rock strikes without losing pins, too. - 384 grams - These are 9/16-inch pedals
VP's R73 Carbon Road Pedals are their top-of-the-line Look-cleat compatible clipless road-bike pedal. They offer easy and secure entry/exit, a feathery weight and awesome power transfer. These fine pedals boast light and durable carbon bodies with stainless-steel reinforcements to reduce cleat wear; tough CNC-machined chromoly axles and super-high-quality sealed bearings for long life. You also get VP's ingenious Split Cleats that split into two with the use of a jigsaw-like keyed section making cleat replacement easy, fast and extremely accurate for anyone. The cleats have 7 degrees of lateral foot float and the pedals have adjustable release tension, too. - 280 grams
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
Alloy pedals with a smaller platform that is ideal for smaller sized shoes and offers ample ground and cornering clearance. - 6061-T6 die-cast alloy body construction - 2DU Bushing System with low-friction coating - Boron axles - 14 removable traction pins per pedal - Pedal body dimensions: 105 x 93 x 25mm (LxWxH) - 9/16"
The Shadow Conspiracy Ravager Pedals - Injection-molded composite with molded pins - Loose ball only - 4140 heat-treated spindle - 9/16"
The new Shadow Surface Pedal is made with performance and function in mind. Starting with a wider and longer, slim platform. The wide 105mm x100mm platform is specifically shaped to be thin and stiff while still offering an overall concave shape. Added advanced micro-knurling and 12 pins per side for a maximum grip that still allows foot adjustments mid-shred. Made with the same proven nylon-composite material as the Ravager pedal, with a heat-treated chromoly axle that includes a 6mm broach for ease of installation and high-end looks. - Injection-molded nylon-composite body - Heat-treated 4140 chromoly broached spindle - 105mm length x 100mm wide - 3.5mm pin height - 12 pins per side - Thickness: 18mm and 24mm at bearing cover - 9/16"
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Real leather material - Classic design fits most caged pedals
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
$12.99 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" spindle - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
- Folding pedal such as those often found on folding bicycles - Alloy carrier with plastic pedal body - Locking mechanism secures pedals in position - Chromoly spindle - 436g pair
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors