• Specifically designed for the iPhone 5/5s, use on/off the bike for ultimate protection • IPX6 weatherproof shield for ultimate iPhone protection. Clear touch window for full iPhone functionality • Easy access to power, home screen, and volume buttons • Integrated QuickClick Mount installation on handlebar, stem or stem cap • Included mounts are angle and rotation adjustable for viewing in profile or landscape modes • Mounts compatible with all Topeak phone packs and PanoComputer
The Moloko Adjunct Personal Effects Receptacle is made from urethane-coated nylon canvas and designed to fit in the center of the Surly Moloko Bar. It has space for essentials and can easily be accessed while riding. - Constructed from urethane-coated nylon canvas to provide water-resistant protection - Elastic cord on top snuggly secures extraneous loose items like wrappers or gloves - Integrated light port allows a battery cord to pass through - Dimensions: 254 x 90 x 90mm
- Constructed from water resistant 600 denier polyester - Large main compartment - Mounts to handlebar with Velcro straps - Large reflective trim - Size Small Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.1 x 7.5" - Size Small Volume: 170 c.i. - Size Medium Dimensions: 9.1 x 4.3 x 8.3" - Size Medium Volume: 300 c.i.
- Water resistant 600 denier polyester - Insulated main compartment - Mounts to handlebar with two movable hook and loop straps - Keeps drinks cold or possessions safe
- One large main compartment - Mounts to handlebar with hook and loop straps - Bag volume: 150 c.i. - Size: 8.6x4.7x4.7"
- Large capacity handlebar bag - Highly water-resistant zipper and material - High-quality, durable materials - Top-opening for easy access - Adjustable straps and simple Velcro mounting system - Reflective features and light mounts for added safety - Size: 26cm x 13cm x 13cm - Capacity: 2.2L - Weight: 143g
Lezyne's Stuff Caddy is a simple, versatile Caddy to carry extra "stuff." Quickly and securely mounts to handlebars, frame, and fork, or wherever it’ll strap to. High-quality, durable materials. Adjustable straps increase versatility and an integrated draw cord tightly holds its content. Super-water-resistant construction with reflective features for added safety.
The Mountain Handle Pack Series is perfect for keeping all the essentails, from maps and journals to binoculars and snacks, all within instant reach. - Made with durable Dupont Cordura - Mounts with Quick Realease Bracket (QRB), fits clamp sizes up to 31.8 - Foldaway map compartment - 3M reflective trim - D-rings for an optional shoulder strap - Weight: 650 grams - Capacity: 334 cubic inches
Banjo Brothers' Bar Top Bag secures to your bars and stem to give you quick access to your essentials. It's great for a cable lock, keys, wallet, phone or snacks. With ballistic fabric on high-wear areas and a rigid padded bottom, it's plenty tough, even for mountain bikes.
Banjo Brothers' Bar Top Phone Pack secures to your bars and stem with handy hook-and-loop straps to give you quick access to your trusty smartphone. Its crystal-clear cover is touchscreen compatible and it fits virtually all phones. And there's even a handy cubby for your keys and wallet.
Banjo Brothers' Handlebar bag is a great way to add extra carrying capacity to any bike. It conveniently attaches to your bars or even under your saddle with its easy-to-use straps. The rigid liner prevents sagging and there's a reflective strip protecting a 2-way zipper.
Banjo Brothers' Quick-Release Handlebar bag is loaded with clever features. It's made from tough, water-resistant fabric with a flip-up clear map pouch and plenty of interior and exterior pockets for organization. Stability is top notch thanks to a quick-release mount that attaches the bag securely to your bars, a rigid interior support and a secondary strap that attaches to your fork's dropouts. It even works with suspension forks with an included alternate strap. Reflective accents all the way around give you visibility and you've got a clip for attaching a blinkie. It even includes a shoulder strap for easy portaging.
Page 1 of 1